Jesus Christ is at the center of everything. We believe that Jesus is the only one who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life. We believe that Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.
We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
Genesis 1:1, Matthew 5:16
We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative, and applicable to our everyday lives.
2 Timothy 3:14-16, 1 Peter 1:20-21
We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and a fresh start with God, we must repent of our sins, believe in Jesus, and commit to His will for our lives.
We believe in the power and significance of the Church and the necessity of believers to meet regularly together.
Statement of Faith:
1. We believe in one God. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Genesis 1:1, Matthew 5:16.
2. We believe the Bible is God's Holy word inspired and infallible.
2 Timothy 3:14-16, 1 Peter 1:20-21.
3. We believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ, and that it is the only way to Salvation.
Romans 3:23, Acts 4:12.
4. We believe our walk with Jesus happens by putting faith in Christ, repenting of sin, confessing Christ, being obedient in baptism, and following Jesus daily!
Romans 5:1-2, Galatians 3:27, 1 Peter 3:21.
5. We believe in the church of Jesus Christ founded on the day of Pentecost, consisting of Christians everywhere, and organized into local assemblies called churches.
Matthew 6:13-18, Acts 2:14-47.
We believe the Bible instructs church members to:
- Meet together regularly for fellowship, worship, teaching, and the Lords Supper. - Acts 2:42, Hebrews 10:25
- Use our natural and spiritual gifts to serve one another. - Romans 12, 1 Peter 4:10, 1 Corinthians 12:7
- Love one another, bear with one another, accept one another, and forgive one another. - Romans 13:8, Ephesians 4:2
- Seek unity, agreement, and peace with one another. - Romans 12:16, Philippians 2:2
- Encourage and build up one another. - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Spur one another toward love and good deeds. - Hebrews 10:24
- Submit to the authority of the Elders of the Church. - Hebrews 13:17
- Support the church financially. - 2 Corinthians 8:7, Malachi 3:10, 1 timothy 5:17-18
- Pursue holiness and obedience to God's word. - 2 Corinthians 7:1, 1 Peter 1:15
- Strive together to fulfill the Great Commission. - Matthew 28:18-20